Thursday, November 17, 2011

Final Day of Preparation for the Lakewood Antique Market

Hello dog and antique lovers!

First, I have to mention what a great day it was yesterday when we stopped by Ace Hardware on Steve Tate in Marble Hill, Georgia, to get some needed supplies.  I was on my best behavior after I scarfed down the cat's food the night before, because the humans who work there thought I was cute and so good and they gave me 2 TREATS!!! Yeah.  Those folks at Ace Hardware are just super!  Look at this great picture Mommy took!




We have been busy preparing our inventory.  Mommy has been washing and ironing linens, Daddy has been working on furniture & leather books.  We have so many really neat new things it is hard to list them all.  I did promise to put up a few of our items and here they are:

























Isn't this a lot of really NEAT things?  And there is so much more to see, so come and see us this weekend.  We even have human treats for little and big kids.  Lollipops, Swiss chocolates and specialized M & M's!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Hugs from Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment