Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 1 - learning the ropes on earning my keep!

Hi! My name is Bandit.

For those of you who don’t know me, I am a Parson’s Jack Russell Terrier and I help my mommy & daddy sell antiques.  Actually, I just sit around and look cute, try to cheer crying or fussy children and worm my way right into people’s, as well as, other dog’s hearts. 

I am starting this blog because I have been told that I have not been fully earning my keep!  Arrgghh, as if looking this good isn't enough.  Well as we all know, economic times being as they are, I have to pitch in to help pay for my kibble, treats, toys and all my other goodies.

It is going to be my responsibility to bring people in to see our antiques and offer them incentives and rewards for ME! YEAH!
  
We are in the negotiating stages currently and more to come when all the details have been finalized later today.  So be sure to check back!

Have a FUN day!

Bandit  

No comments:

Post a Comment